Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Happy FIRST Birthday Blace !!!

                       I know I sound so cliche when I say that I can not believe that my Blace is a year old! But I can't believe it! This year has been full of ups and downs, decisions and sacrifices, pain and love, tears and laughter. No matter what my Blacey always brought bliss! Even though this guy REALLY loves nursing and I REALLY miss sleep, I still love him to pieces!!
                        As always, life has been on straight hustle mode. I am in my second semester of college. There's more homework and harder tests. My little photography business has continued grow. I started to work out with a trainer in the wee hours of the morning. Then there's the most important role of all... being a mommy and wife. My number one goal for 2014 is stay focused and present in the moment. It has been a challenge being that I feel pulled in many many directions. I decided that we would try something different this year. We usually take 2 small trips a year and they nourish the belly of our families soul. This year we will trade our birthday's to add more trips to our year! No birthday parties and no birthday presents. Our first trip is for Blace's first birthday and we are going to Big Sur tomorrow!!! If you are planning on booking a session, lets get it on the calendar!!
                         So even though we didn't have a big celebration for Balce, it sure was special. I woke up early to capture his last moments of his first year. It was his last sleep before waking up a one year old. And it was still, quiet and beautiful.


A couple days before his birthday we had cookie cake and ice cream with a couple our close family people. I got some adorable pictures from his mini cupcake smash. He loved his first time ever chocolate sugar rush!





Can't wait for our sacred family time on trip tomorrow!!!

                    And it is time for my "Dear Child" letter so I thought I would write my Blacey a sweet                                                                             exclusive for his birthday.

My dear dear Blace.....

I just want to write you a little letter and tell you how much you blessed my / our life! Ever since you were first born you loved to snuggle. I could lay with you forever. I watched you sleep for so many hours, mesmerized by your beauty. You always have loved to nurse. You made nursing more then just a feeding time. We bonded deep through all the exclusive time we spent nursing. You were like lightning when you crawled!! And now you have the cutest little grandpa walk I have everrrr seen!!! You have the most contagious laugh !!! And your sweet little flirt eyes melt me EVERY single time. Thank you for all the glorious joy you bestow upon us. You are perfect and you are wonderful.....

Love always
Mommy

_________________________________________________________________________________To read more posts from our Dear Child Letter Circle Click below ....
http://mymoonandmystars.wordpress.com/2014/02/20/baby-dear-child-blog-circle/

3 comments:

  1. I know the feeling i can't believe my daughter is four. Loved your letter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so beautiful! Oh I miss those nursing moments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your sweet little Blace! How time flies! Enjoy your adventure to Big Sur :)

    ReplyDelete