Saturday, December 21, 2013

Some good healthy smiles !


I didn't get to take my kids to the Christmas tree farm as I planned. They were sick for over a week and my plate was pretty heavy. Today I threw Samantha's Christmas dress on her and took them to the park for a mini photo session (literally it lasted max 10 minutes).

I did bribe Samantha with a strawberry milk shake :) But I have to say we had so much fun. 

Here are a few favorites....



These ducks were happy to have us visit ...



Mr. Blace Alexander has started standing and taking a couple of steps! He seems to really love this new trick of his. It's hard not to want him to slow down, then I also feel like a hyper teenage cheerleader when he starts to take his wee little steps.





My goal in life is to raise sweet genuine kindred spirits.... and they are doing mighty fine.






And my Samantha Ryan....Her spirit always speaks in her photographs.






And we got a couple of us hugging on them ...



After our quick little session, I got a couple of shots of the kids playing. Then I put the camera away to indulge in the play with them. I have to say, it was a great day.





I want wish everyone a Merry Christmas!!! I encourage all my mommas out there to take 10 minutes to freeze some of our babies moments in life. It is worth it <3 






No comments:

Post a Comment