Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Letters from my heart ...

I know I said good-bye to this blog so that I can start a new one but things have not gone as planned. So for the time being, I will be blogging here. A lot has been going on. I opened up shop for my photography business. It has been much more work than I anticipated and it has also been more rewarding than I ever imagined. I have been so blessed to have met such beautiful souls along this path. Photographers have held my hand as if I were an old friend. My clients have been beyond awesome to work with. And I am finally nourishing the hunger for creativity that has been growling within me. I also went back to school to pursue my nursing degree. School has also been harder than I expected. I find myself staying up until the wee hours of the night doing homework. I am trying to find balance. I am trying to be a good / present mom and wife. I am truly on a mission.

Together is where we belong .... Wild and Free ....Here are a few pictures from our beach camping trip a couple months ago


No comments:

Post a Comment