Thursday, July 21, 2011

Too good to be true!

Here it is, my first real post! This is my briefing: when I had Samantha 10-5-2010, I was consumed with sooo many emotions! I was so in love with everything about her!!! I took pictures non-stop. I didn't want to miss a thing! It was not before long that I was not satisfied. My point & shoot camera was just not capturing the beauty I was witnessing.  I looked to professional photographers. I was very happy with outcome but I couldn't move in a photographer. So I bought a canon rebel & took a class! I was instantly inspired! Now I can't put my camera down! I love the feeling of learning & progressing. :) This new found passion is a must share and that's what i plan to do here on the blog! So i hope you enjoy what I SEE & CAPTURE! 

Wow! Did I have a fun weekend planned! Cable car wine tour in the beautiful city of Temecula and hiking / picnic in Mt. Baldy! I was so excited! Great times with great people. What more could a girl ask for! The bonus was going to be delicious scenery for my camera!

I have beautiful sisters! And Amy wanted to take a picture of her & her man that she could "frame". Like I said, I have beautiful sisters, so of course she took beautiful pictures....and here are some of my fave!













My camera loved Amy almost as much as I do! We had sooooo much fun. But our day ended with disaster :( I BROKE MY ARM IN MULTIPLE PLACES ! and need surgery! The whole day was just "too good to be true"

Thank you Amy & Mauricio for being great sports but thank you more for being understanding to all I am going through right now

*These are the beginning to many more pictures that I will take. Cheers! to me getting better & better!*

4 comments:

  1. Cheers to you too!! Welcome to the blog world. These pics are great and I'm so happy you started a blog. Question: do you use any post-processing??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog Monica! Great pictures too. I am impressed with your positive attitude considering your injury. Good people are good even in bad times. I'm proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys VERY much!!!!!!!!!! And yes TRYING very hard to stay positive. Amanda I did on the door way entry ones and I just brightened the the temp and lil contrast on the bench ones. But the others are raw. I wish I was better bc I felt like the second 2 needed "something"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pictures Monica. I love your composition, just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete